Dinky the Fifth Ghost Dinky the Fifth Ghost

some how i knew exactly what this cartoon was going to be like just by looking at the designs of the ghosts. AKA - prepubescent teenagers installing their unfunny personalities into the pacman ghosts.

Pokemon - Hypno Mercy Pokemon - Hypno Mercy

please do more hypnotize related hentai

Derpixon responds:

If i'm hypnotized enough to do more :3

Splatoon: Squid Showdown Splatoon: Squid Showdown

Admirable effort. Giving Splatoon some exposure. Good animation.

Script work is very fanficy though.

Shovel Knight is Not Funn Shovel Knight is Not Funn

Great animation. Not a bad concept. If you do more shovel knight parodies in the future. I'd gladly offer a Shovel Knight voice that might seem more appropriete to the character. And if youre set on using your own voice, I would atleast recommend giving the recording a slight echo effect to represent the helmet encapsulating his face.

4TAKEN responds:

Thanks for your suggestion. We're not planning on doing another SK parody for now... other games maybe.

Little Mac for Extreme Gl Little Mac for Extreme Gl

omg this was the most beautiful cartoon ive ever seen :')

SSB4: Duck Hunt vs. Sonic SSB4: Duck Hunt vs. Sonic

excellent! thank you for dedicating your time to showing the Duck Hunt Dog some love

Spaceman Spaceman

I really liked the art style and colors.

The concept gets the job done. But its not especially clever

Do this how I want you to Do this how I want you to

umm.. ok

South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

very good. not as edgy as the actual show but you understand the structure of it very well.

I do have a question though. Did you at least TRY to find someone who could do better impressions of the characters?

Dark Souls: Dear Sister Dark Souls: Dear Sister

Cant tell if this is meant to make fun of "wannabu" flash cartoons with the awesomeness of dark souls. Or if its taking something as awesome as dark souls and Weeabuing the crap out of it.... But honestly not being able to tell is wh i like it so much