Mother 1 - Fallin' Love Mother 1 - Fallin' Love

its rather fitting that this ends up being your last submission.

Mother 1 - Pollyanna Mother 1 - Pollyanna

awesome stuff

how come i never reviewed this one? Couldn't be any better than this!

Protoman's Whistle (extended) Protoman's Whistle (extended)

you're too much

epic win! would you please post your new mother 3 songs on here tho? i cant seem to find them on your site

Mother 3 - Menu Mother 3 - Menu

Now this ones pretty good

You know what song i liked from Mother 3 the most? the Name Your Character music. that was good stuff... o and the music that starts up right when you first start your file

Mother 3 - Theme of Love Mother 3 - Theme of Love

Not impressed

with your other songs you make it your own. you make it sound good while maintaining originallity. This could easily be mistaken to be the original MP3 that was released on the website in which it was original site.

ZombiePosessor responds:

I hear ya, but if you listen to the bass, you'll know its not. I honestly don't like messing with Keiichi Suzuki's work much, and this is one of his best songs ever, so I kept it very close to the original. This was also more of a "Hey, I'm the first to do Mother 3 stuff" as well.

FF4 - Theme of Love FF4 - Theme of Love

eck

electric guitar + love song = WRONG

and seeing as how the game is almost 100% medieval themed. electric guitar belongs nowhere with that game.

ZombiePosessor responds:

I cover music. Mostly video game music. I usually play guitar when I cover songs. Seeing as how I used an acoustic guitar for the rhythm, I decided to use a smooth distortion overtop of it. This song is a cover, not an exact re-creation. If electric guitar belongs nowhere in that game, then why have so many others covered FF4 songs with electric guitar? Given the instruments I used to cover this song, the electric fits perfectly. Since you're usually pretty good with reviews, I won't be a dick, and I'll say you can think what you want, but look at it from the artist's perspective next time you hear a song that has a different take to it, thats what music is all about.

FF6 - Aria Di Mezzo Carattere FF6 - Aria Di Mezzo Carattere

better than the original

yo actually did a better job of showing the impact of the song than the game did. i mute the game now and play this instead when it gets tot hat part. i love how all your songs bring back the best moments in VG history.

Fuck yeah, thanks dude.

Fairy Tale (DEMO) Fairy Tale (DEMO)

good but

its not punk and you sound like mark hoppus

Mega Man III - Intro Re-Master Mega Man III - Intro Re-Master

YES! brilliant.

Super Mario RPG - Forest Super Mario RPG - Forest

sounds so god damn the same

best song in the game. absolutly perfect. you could swear it was just extracted from the game tho.. hah! anyways about the mario party series this is all i have to say. 1 was great everything up to 5 was trash. 5 6 and 7 were alright but i can tell they're holding back from making this game perfect to make thousands more and make you hold on to the older copies. "well this one has good maps.. but this one has good mini games.. and this one was dry bones... and this one has something else that made it better but also worse than the rest" sicken me. glad they dont do that with any other mario series

ZombiePosessor responds:

Hell yeah, thanks for the review